The Peerless & Warwick Discussion Forum

Members Login
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Woolies screen rubber - R606 or R399?

Status: Offline
Posts: 642
Woolies screen rubber - R606 or R399?

As I'm just about to get the front and rear screens fitted, I thought I'd check back to get the correct product code for the rubber and just ended up confused.


Back in 2007 Flash Frank said it should be R606 (with either the chrome or black infill). In 2014, Frank suggests R399, again with the infill of your choice.


As far as I can see, the only difference is the section that fits over the body with R606 having a 1/4" gap and R399 having 1/8". Both take 1/4" glass.


Can I get some input from anyone that's fitted screens and the rubber used, please?


Status: Offline
Posts: 642

Sorry, should have put this in Tech Help.

Mr Admin, can you move it for me please to save double posting?

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to

Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard